Sunday, December 30, 2012

Never Stop Learning



These three words are the most important for me in any discipline. I find that in today's time that learning is seen as more of a chore than a privilege. We should be thankful for all of the information we have access to instead of taken it for granted like we so often do. This is especially important in religion. If I were to stop completely and only continue with what I know I would be reaching no new points on the highest mountain. I would be stagnated like a swamp and fed to the mosquitoes that live there.

I don't think any of us will ever know all there is to know in this lifetime, but we can at least get a head start and if we partner that knowledge with spiritual evolution and practice we will find ourselves having much more growth and blessings. Even if your path is not Las 21 Divisiones you should still always attempt to learn all that you can about your own tradition, and the other traditions around the world. The same goes for academic disciplines like mathematics,geology, etc. We should always, always continue to grow in mind, body and soul.

If you take what I have said to heart and allow it to become a major part of your life you will advance far faster and better than others in your field of expertise. Seriously, this should be the number one rule for anything at all. If only we were all to do this, we would never repeat ourselves in mediocrity.

Benidiciones!

No comments:

Post a Comment